TOP ZERO BALANCE SAVING BANK ACCOUNTS IN INDIA
Having a Saving Account is always a great thing. It gives you a feeling of financial safety and security. There are several types of saving accounts among which Zero balance saving accounts even gives you a perk of not maintaining a minimum balance and gets you interest. Here is a brief for you about the top zero balance saving accounts with zero balance required.
Axis ASAP Zero balance saving account
Here are the things you need to know about Axis ASAP zero balance saving account.
- You can open a saving bank account online instantly without even a single penny
- You need to be an Indian with valid Aadhaar card, PAN card and mobile number.
- It serves you as your digital pocket as it tracks all your monthly purchase transactions made with free virtual debit card provided for online shopping.
- The account maximum amount limit is 1 lakh which is uplifted once the account is fully KYC verified.
Kotak 811 Zero balance saving account
Here are the features of Kotak 811, a digital saving account.
- You should be 18 years and above
- A valid Aadhaar card and pan card is must
- You can just scan and pay bill
- You can transfer online maximum amount 1 lakh
RBL Abacus Zero balance saving account
- RBL bank provides abacus digital saving bank account with zero balance and instant activation
- All you need is your Aadhaar and pan number
- Maximum of 1 lakh can be deposited in the account
HDFC Zero balance saving account
- You get a free Rupay debit card
- With saving bank account online, you enjoy a free IVR based phone banking facility.
- Only three cash withdrawals per month through ATMs are allowed